Saturday 10 March 2012

Being at a Loss

Today I was not expecting to get online, so have no clear thoughts on what I am going to post, but then on this I shall write. I often feel that I need to be interesting, as most other people do, but what if you don't feel like it for a change, or in those moments where you can't think of anything interesting, are these times for quiet contemplation of all the world's mysteries or sending your thoughts who need them. Do these times provide us with introspective moments or do the just remind us that we can't be interesting all the time however much we want to. Do we underestimate our boredom or blank moments? Should we embrace them? What do we with them when we have embraced them to get out of it? Should we just go with the flow & let ourselves be bored? I may just be writing this as I haven't properly woken up yet despite it being the latest lie in I've had all week & I end up kicking myself for not thinking of a certain subject to write about, whatever the truth is about these times, I think we should use them wisely, do chores you have been putting off, meditate if you have done all of those or perhaps go on a flight of fancy, but what ever it is have fun doing it & maybe you wont be so bored. Hope this hasn't sent you to sleep, yours snoringly, etc etc Pagan Chaplain

No comments:

Post a Comment