Monday 16 April 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry for the lack of recent posting, this has not been because I have run out of things to say, that will never happen. I have just been rather busy & not in a way that has been conducive to updating my blog. It seems that my cold was only the least of my worries, though not sure how much I can talk about any of the incidences that have made the last week difficult. I took on my chaplaincy role not expecting it to be all tea & scones, but I didn't expect to be dealing with some of the things that have happened last week. I also didn't think I would have to deal with some of the situations in my other job either, but I would like to thank my other half for being an extra set of ears, it is valued. I would also like to wish my friend Becky good luck in her new job, will miss working with you. Hopefully normal service will resume soon. Today may look promising for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment