Thursday 14 June 2012

Other things that fall on your Birthday

It happens most years, perhaps I should get used to the fact that I'm not meant to celebrate my birthday, One major thing that seems to always fall on my birthday are major footballing events & people wonder why I fail to be excited by England matches when half the time it means my birthday plans get sidelined again. I'm 32 now & am yet still waiting for a chance to celebrate my 30th as the opening ceremony of The World Cup fell on that day with England's first match being the day after, last year it was not football admittedly but it was the Pride Proms which clashed, this year it was England v France, come on please leave my birthday free of things, my birthday also consisted this year of the money I received for my birthday going on a pair of shoes which goes with my other birthday present of a suit to go to my cousin's wedding in. So hopefully next year on my 33rd birthday I can celebrate my 30th & have it all about me for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment